Sleep in Style in our Cottage!
Peace and harmony in your own secluded mountain top retreat.
Perched high on a ridge on the Great Dividing Range near Mudgee in Central NSW is our charming self-contained 1 bedroom cottage. It forms a separate, totally private part of Ruwenzori, our extraordinary museum and tourist accommodation (stayinatrain.com) at Cooks Gap.
Possum Cottage has all you need to relax and unwind with all modern conveniences and a scenic bush setting close to the food, wine and heritage lovers hubs of Mudgee and Gulgong.
Click on the images below to see the space
What’s included on all cottage holidays:
- Separate King bedroom with walk-in robe
- Separate bathroom with walk-in shower
- Fully equipped kitchen with gas stove and dish washer
- Expresso coffee machine and supplies provided
- Wide open covered deck with lounges and outdoor dining
- Sweeping views of the mountains and valley below
- Double sofa bed in the lounge room
- Free wifi (NBN), smart TV, music system and Apple TV consol
- Games, books, magazines and objets d’art
- Solid fuel wood heater and electric heating
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and standard fans
- Gas and wood BBQ’s with outdoor and verandah dining
- Outdoor fire-pit, seating and ready cut wood
- East access, level car park, separate driveway entrance
- Harvested rain-water supply, with water purifying
- 50 acres of surrounding native bush with formed bush tracks and lookouts
- Easy access to the old heritage Gold Rush town of Gulgong (20kms)
- 15mins to the wineries and restaurants of the Mudgee region
- A short walk to Ruwenzori Retreat for those wishing to include the Cottage in their booking at Ruwenzori, or vice versa, (stayinatrain.com)
To book follow the link to our booking page